Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st Scrapbooking Class!

I taught my first scrapbooking class last night and it was great! I promise to post the projects in the next few days. This computer does not have the photos on it. I stayed home today with a sick 3 year old. Bad cold. Hopefully, that is all it is. I did manage to do quite a bit of stamping today. Getting ready for my Mommy & Me Class on Thursday night. Doing 3 projects for Grandparent's Day (Sept. 13). Can't forget about the grandparents. I am really excited b/c I have 5 mommies coming with their girls. Still trying to decide what to "cook" for supper that evening.........I have so much to do and so little time. All I want to do is stamp. And stamp. I think my friends are tired of me talking about stamping - I only talk about it to those who love it as much though. Well, off to play good guys, bad guys with my son. Have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment