Friday, September 4, 2009

Mommy & Me Class Project


I had a really great turn out for my Mommy & Me Class this week. Mommies brought their "me"s and they created 3 projects specially for Grandma and Grandpa as Grandparent's Day is the 13th. Of course the children ran around with their heads cut off and the mommies got to sit down and do the projects. I am posting one of the projects as it is my favorite.
In our Holiday Mini Catalog this year (came out September 1 and good thru January 4), Stampin' Up teamed up with Build A Bear and created these adorable stamps, paper and die cuts. Now, I am not one to go for the cute and fuzzy look but these stamps are sooooooooo cute that I could not resist. Just look at it! I used the following items on this card:
Beary Best Friends stamp set, Beary Nice Wishes stamp set, DSP Pawsitively Prints, Old Olive and Pretty in Pink Ribbon, White cardstock, Kraft cardstock and Chocolate Chip stamp pad. YOU can't tell from the photo but the balloon is cut out and stuck on with a dimential. I colored the bear/dress with Stampin' Up Pastel Chalks.
If you are interested in recieving a Stampin' Up Mini Catalog, let me know and I will mail you one. Otherwise you can check it online at my Blog or Stampin' Up website. Please call me if you have any questions!
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment