Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lo Siento.......

Sorry - no digital scrapbooking pages yet. Thank the Lord, SU extended the printing deal date to the 9th for demonstrators. The program kept telling me I needed two more pages........but it was midnight last night by the time I took a breather and I HAD to go to bed as I have a daytime job and Davis usually wakes up around 6am. 6 hours of sleep is NOT enough for me. Anyhoo, I have been so busy preparing for this Sunday's World Card Making event we are hosting at the Granby Community Center. Fun Fun. Looking forward to it. Not only did I have to kit (cool term I picked up from Jennifer's Blog) for 50 cards, but I now have to create door prizes. AND I have stamp club tomorrow night. Lots to do. But I love it. I like to wait until Davis is asleep before stamping. Don't want to take time away from him b/c ya know........he's only a little one for so long. So in the upcoming days, I promise to post some projects that I have been working on.
If you are interested in participating in future stamping events, check out my events calendar on my Stampin Up website at http://www.traceyyoo.stampinup.net/.

Ciao for now!
Trace
P.S. We are supposed to get 8 inches of snow tomorrow. What????

No comments:

Post a Comment