Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thank You Card for Contest Winner


OMG! I love this card. Simple, yet chic. Here is the Thank You card that will be in a set of 5 with envelopes for the FOLLOWER winner. If you have no clue what I am talking about, scroll down for contest details. It ends tomorrow night. Now - so you ask, Tracey, how did you make this lovely card. I used my all time favorite card stock, KRAFT. It is so versatile (thank God they have spell check on here), you can use it with any color! I also used Real Red and White card stock - all from Stampin' Up. The stamp set I used was one of the hostess sets in the new Catalog called Arte Oriental. Thought I would step out on a limb with that one and boy did I! I accidentally ordered the Spanish version. Hee hee. I used The new IN color Soft Suede and Real Red marker for the stamping and the ribbon is Soft Suede. The THANK YOU stamp, is a very old retired stamp from Stampin' Up that I love b/c it is in cursive. So, keep drooling over the card - got 10 followers as of today and one of you is the lucky lucky winner!




Oh, and by the way. If the hostess stamp caught your eye and you want one for yourself, just host a workshop by inviting a few of your friends and family. Ask me for details. I love to talk about workshops and what it can do for you!




Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment