Thursday, September 24, 2009

Scrapbook Class #2







Tonight is scrapbooking class!!! Yipee!!! Everyone pays $15 for (4) 12 x 12 scrapbook pages. I provide all the supplies. What a deal if you ask me. We eat. We talk. We crop. We have fun. For the Summer 2 page spread I used the Stampin' UP Simply Scrappin Kit - Petal Party. Although I used if for summer - you could use it for fall as well with those colors. For the You & Me page, I used a retired Stampin' Up Simply Scrappin Kit that was on sale for demonstrators - Sorry ya'll but I could not resist the colors and paper. Too perty. And for the Friends page, I did not use a kit but instead put it together using current Stampin' Up cardstock, DSP paper, Build-a-Brad, and the Swirls cut from the Big Shot. Let me know what you think! If you would like me to make you these pages, just let me know and I can get them to you! Later!


Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment