Monday, September 28, 2009

My Digital Studio is Awesome!

Am I still allowed to say 'awesome'? Got My Digital Studio from Stampin' Up last week and finally, yesterday, got the chance to play with it. Spent two hours and did an entire 22 page 8x8 album of our family trip to Mexico! 2 hours! And it is all Stampin' Up paper, stamps, punches, embellishments which you can switch out. It was so easy, Davis helped me out! Just need to add some journaling to each page and WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM' I can get it printed (Stampin' UP partnered up with a printing company to ensure the final product has the same color pallets as SU) and have the book in my hands to show everyone in a few days. This is my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, so I am anxious to see the final product. Not that I will ever stop scrapbooking by hand...........but this will be nice addition to my crafting gig.

Check information on SU's My Digital Studio on my Stampin' Up website or click the link to the Holiday Mini Catalog to the right. It is on the last page of the catalog.

I will post some of the pages when I get home tonight! Chat later!

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment