Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to Stamping Daze!

Can't believe I finally did it. I started a blog. I just got back from Stampin Up Convention in Salt Lake and boy am I motivated to let everyone know how fun stamping is! Although I am pooped, need to unpack, do laundry, plan this week...............stamping is all I want to do. I am an addict.

Anyhow. I am hoping to post projects here soon............I will admit, I get inspired by others but my end product never seems to look like theirs. Hee hee. Keep checking my post for ideas, challenges, deals, but be patient as I am brand, spankin new at this. Talk to you soon!

Tracey

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!!!!!! I am so proud of you!
    Your inspired upline,
    Susan

    (I had to use Jack's google account--cause it wouldn't let me post without an account). I am techno-delayed.

    ReplyDelete