Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Work, Stamping and Studying.........

Wow. It has been a few days. Need my blog fix. Started class on Monday (prereqs for nursing school) and just trying to get back into the groove of studying every day. But do not worry. I am still 100% devoted to stamping and scrapbooking. I study on my lunch break and take a couple of tests each weekend. No biggie. Anywho....we celebrated World Card Making Day in the community by hostessing an stamping event on Sunday. 6 Stampin' Up demonstrators created a card and opened it up to the community. Had a great turnout. It was loads of fun. I will post my creation tonight. Decided to think out side the box on this one. Details to come. Well, happy stamping!

Trace

1 comment:

  1. Tracey,
    I am enjoying your blog. It is pretty, well written and entertaining. Not to mention creative and inspiring. Once our construction is complete and I find my files of pictures somewhere in storage. I will get serious about stamping. Keep blogging!
    Kim Mengshoel

    ReplyDelete