Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Just a scrappin'

Boy! What a game last night. Love it when the Broncos play like that. And ya know.....I am really digging the uniforms. I want them to wear the brown all the time. Very basic and not as glamorous. Reminds me of the good ole days when football was all about playing and not being a bigshot. Anyhoo, as I was watching the game with my HB and Davis, I worked on this month's scrapbooking projects. We are doing (4) 12 x 12 pages, as usual. This month's themes will be halloween, back to school and pumpkin patch/carving. Still working on them so you can't see them just yet. But they are CUTE. I also worked on a Christmas wreath that is made of Stampin' UP Designer Series Paper - I am going to sell these at the local holiday craft fair next month. You will get a taste of those here in the next few days as well. Well, must get back to work. Real work. Not fun work. Pray for my friend, Lou. She has the swine flu. Poor thing.

TTFN,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment