Sunday, October 25, 2009

Halloween Treat




My husband is laughing at me. He is this huge computer geek and therefore speaks a language I do not understand. Just show me how to do something once, then I can do it again and again. Don't try to explain it all to me. Just show me. Anyhoo, I completed my 3 year old's Halloween treats for his friends and classmates. I love it! Simple yet cute. The box was created from the Big Shot Bigz xl Die Bitty Box. I had some left voer Kiwi Kiss cardstock I needed to use up. Made the box out of that. Laced it up with the Old Olive Grosain Stripe ribbon and stamped Little Boo stamp in White Craft, embossed it and punched with the circle scallop. Tah Dah! Filled with yummy Halloween candy and it is all ready to go. Hope the children enjoy it!

TTFN,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment