Sunday, October 18, 2009

We Wish You a Merry Christmas, We Wish You a ....













Today, I had a Christmas Card Camp at my house and boy was it fun! I had over 15 girls at the house! I made some yummy white bean chili (thanks Susan!) and everyone settled in for a good time. The goal was to make at least 21 cards from the Stampin Up Simply Scrappin Kit CHRISTMAS JINGLE. That kit is so cool and so beautiful. I had some photos of sample cards for anyone to copy and most did at first. But then the creative juices started flowing and everyone started making up their own designs. The cards turned out great and everyone had a great time. I have posted just a few of the cards we made.........let me know if you are interested in buying the kit so you can make these adorable cards for your friends and family......just $25 for the kit and written directions on how to get started. Let me know if interested!
ugh - just looked at the photos and realized some are blurry. Sorry about that. Husband needs to get on the computer so I will replace photos tomorrow.

TTFN (as Tigger would say),
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment