Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio Starter Kit!!!


I just can't believe all the exciting things going on this month! I am going to be blogged out and hopefully you will not be overloaded with all the cool info I am sending your way. There is just so much!!!!

Stampin' Up just came out with the new starter kit for new demonstrators called My Digital Studio Starte Kit - if only I had this oppportunity when I joined!!! Dude. Yes, I said dude.

If you would like to join my team and become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator we have a brand new kit & it's called the My Digital Studio Starter kit. Here's all the details.

Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

My Digital Studio software
Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
Button Latte Designer buttons
Stampin' Dimensionals
Mini Glue Dots
SNAIL Adhesive
Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)

This stuff is so cool. Nothing like the regular Starter Kit - trendier if you ask me.
If you would like to join my team, just go to my Stampin' Up! website and sign up. If you join my team this month, my gift to you is any stamp set of your choosing up to $15!! That's because I love ya! Hee hee

If you are sitting on the fence about joining my team, then check out the Top 10 Reasons You Should Join My Team that I will post to the right side page of my Blog (give me a second to post it).

Let me know if you have any questions!!!!!
So exciting!!!
Trace
http://www.traceyyoo.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment