Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scrapbooking Class - October







I am in happy land. At home. Just at supper and sitting around with my family. David is playing the matching game with Davis so I could prepare for my scrapbooking class tomorrow. I am so excited! I have 7 girls coming. First month I had 2. Second month I had 4. And this month I have 7! It has been going very well. As I promised, here are the projects we are going to create tomorrow night. If you like them and want the cutouts or finished projects, just let me know. Cost is $15 for all 4 pages. If you are intested in attending next month - just post a comment below and I will get in touch with you. Now, I am off to start making some cute Halloween projects for my son's preschool class - love this!


TTFN,

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment