Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Using Decor Stencils......





for scrapbooking pages! What a great idea! Normally, these stencils are used for wall or furniture decor but I thought it would be cool to use as a background for a scrapbooking page. So, for the second scrapbook page for my monthly scrapbooking class, I created this vintage looking page to honor my mother. I layed the stencil over the Kraft 12 x 12 cardstock and gently sponged the Pink Passion first. Then I moved the stencil slightly down, while still exposing some parts of the already sponged Pink Passion part and gently sponged over with the Old Olive. I did the same procedure for the opposite corner. For the other two corners I just doubled stamped the images with Pink Passion and Old Olive, stamped the flower on Very Vanilla and cut out. I intend to go back and journal something about my mom. So................what do you think?

Products used:
Kraft Cardstock 12 x 12 #107070
Very Vanilla Cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 #101650
Pink Passion Ink #101212
Old Olive Ink #102277
Chocolate Chip Ink #100908
Decor Stencils #118139 (Mini)
Well Scripted Stamp Set #117072 (Mini)
Vintage Vogue Stamp Set #117690 (Mini)
Wide Oval #112082

If you would like to purchase the supplies listed above, please click here.

Thanks for visiting today!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment