Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello - The Happy Card

Wow - what a crazy weekend. I had my sister, her hubby, 13 year old daughter, and two little sons up for the weekend. Love having her come for a visit as she does not come that often. She is afraid of driving over the pass to get here. It can be a little scary but if your drive it all the time it is not so bad. Had a fun filled weekend just no time for stamping..........

Here is a very cute card I did for my stamp club this month. I have had this DSP paper forever and have not used it until now. It was a huge hit with the girls. I love it. These little flowers just make me happy. Having a bad day then I look at these little cuties and I am happy. Not that I have bad days all the time. I don't. This card is perfect for a workshop as some of your workshoppers may be new to stamping. I cut out the little butterfly and used a dimentional to pop it out.

Hope to do some challenges this week since I do not have a club to prepare for this week........

Anyhoo, here are the Stampin Up supplies for this adorable happy card:
Cardstock:
Chocolate Chip #102128
Whisper White #100730
Melon Mambo #115320
Ink:
Melon Mambo #115656
Brilliant Blue #100691
Tall Tales DSP #115678
Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (retired), but you can use Old Olive in place of......
Scalloped Edge Punch #112091
To purchase these supplies, just click here!
Well, have a wonderful day and I hope you find time to stamp today!
TTFN,
Trace


No comments:

Post a Comment