Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CPS 154 Part 2



I just love the Card Positioning Systems swketch challenge. This is my second time creating a card for the sketch and the challenge makes me use brain cells I have not used in awhile. Hooray for neurons! Can you tell I just completed my Anatomy/Physiology class?

So, this is my card for the challenge. Do you like it? I do. I used my favorite DSP called Sweet Pea from Stampin Up's Occasion Mini Catalog. I need to purchase another as the Mini is about to be history come April 30,. YIKES! Then what will I use? I am sure Stampin UP will have some adorable new DSP paper in its Summer Mini but I want to make sure I have plenty of Sweet Pea. Look at all the cute paper within Sweet Pea. Now you know how it got it's name.

To make this card, all you need is the following:

Cardstock:
Chocolate Chip
Pumpkin Pie
Whisper White

DSP:
Sweet Pea (Occasions Mini Catalog)

Stamp Set:
Three Little Words

Other:
Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons
Word Window Punch
Small Oal Punch
Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon

To purchase supplies, please click here!
Let me know if you have any questions!


TTFN,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment