Monday, February 1, 2010

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer




Donate now and receive a set of 5 cards w/ envelopes!


In honor of my wonderful and courageous mom, I am walking over 26 miles in two days in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer in June. YIKES!!!! Honestly, it was my sister's idea that we should pay it forward as my mom was diagnosed in 1983 and is a true survivor (she was only given 3 months to live). Most everyone I know, knows someone who has been affected by breast cancer and this walk is in honor of not only my mom, but so many women (and men!) who have conquered or lost this battle.

I am accepting donations from anyone, for any amount. I need to raise at least $1800 to even qualify to walk. To show my appreciation and thanks to those that donate, I will send you a set of these adorable Birthday cards that I personally made. Everyone who donates will receive a set of 5 cards with envelopes. How is that for appreciation!? Please click on the link below to donate. Your support for this cause is gratefully appreciated! Thank you so much, Trace.

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR?pg=personal&fr_id=1940&px=5308124&s_src=boundlessfundraising

No comments:

Post a Comment