Thursday, January 14, 2010

Stampin Start Award!!!!!

Circle Circus #115778
Too Cute!!! To be honest, I did not like these at first.
Until I say some amazing cards using this stamp set.
Now I love it!!! Now I have it!!!

Schoolbook Serif Alphabet #113510
Who doesn't need a good alphabet stamp set??
And these are huge so they will work great
on my scrapbook projects! My groups will love this!

Herb Expression #113224
My sister's mother-in-law is into the Garden Club
and I am hoping to do a workshop for her and
her garden friends. I thought this stamp set
would be perfect for one of the projects I have planned.

Petal Pizzazz #113417
I have always wanted this stamp set. I have
seen some really cute cards made with this set
and I thought it would be good for scrapbooking!

I am so excited!!!! I reached my 2nd Stampin Start goal this quarter and got to choose 4 stamp sets from the Stampin Up Catalog!!!!! I want to thank my wonderful husband.............just kidding. I really want to thank all of you for YOUR support and encouragemnet. I one day hope to make this a full time career...........
Anyhoo. Here are the stamps that I picked out:

No comments:

Post a Comment