Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love Bots


I just got my order in from Stampin Up!!! Love delivery day. I decided this year I would be lazy (not really) but thought it would be fun to order these Love Bots for my son's Valentine give-a-ways in his preschool class. Look how cute they are! Of course I have yet to put one together as I had to rush off to work this morning but I can't wait to get home and do them. All you need to complete them is time. Folds and holds together with stickers provided, so no extra adhesive. I thought about ordering the personlized stamp with Davis' name on it but I thought it would be better if he "signed" his own name as he just learned how to do it and it is so darn cute. Now I need to figure out what to put in these boxes........candy of course. I am all about candy for the holidays.

If you are interested......these cute Love Bots boxes come in two kinds: for boys and girls, 30 per package and it is only $9.95. Can be found in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. Click on the link to the right of this post. Order now as supplies are limited!
TTFN,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment