Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CPS Sketch 151



I am on a roll now! Had half a day off yesterday and got so much stamping done! Wish I could stay home everyday and just stamp. Know what I mean? This is my attempt at CPS Sketch #151. What do you think? Kinda cute, ugh? I like it. I used the following supplies:
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Pink Passion
Stamps: Things I Love
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Passion Pink
Punches: Full Heart, 1" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Trim Edge
Other: Brads
Thanks for looking!
Trace

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I stamped today for the first time in MONTHS. I can only do it when Charis is gone or sleeping, then have to put everything away before she gets up. That makes it hard to complete a project. She just goes nuts with paper, glue sticks, and stamps.
    But I wanted to make valentines this year. The one you did here is TOO cute!
    Hey, if I order paper from you, how much is shipping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, lovely images and lovely color combo and lovely punches border too..I just put my card too for this challenge ....would you mind to see my Blog too...

    ReplyDelete