Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Check this out...!!!!!!!!


I know. I am on a roll today with these blogs but I have so much to say. YOU HAVE GOT TO CHECK these adorable snowflake decals that are for sale under the Clearance Sale on my Stampin Up website. I bought them and they are so cool! They are sparkly, shiny and thick! Put them anywhere - I choose my huge windows. They are so beautiful and bring a magical feeling to any room. And..............you get so many! I am going to order more. LOVE THEM.

Here is the info:

Snowflake Shimmer Décor Decals 113894
Price: $6.99
Catalog Price : 14.95
These snowflakes are a delightful winter accent for your home. They’re easy to use—just peel and stick. They’re lightly glittered, so they shimmer slightly, just like real snowflakes. They coordinate with our Felt Flurries Accents & Elements, so you can create a multidimensional look. Just stick a Glue Dot on the felt snowflake and layer it over the Snowflake Shimmer decal. Best of all, you can use them more than once. ■ 41 adhesive die-cut snowflake images■ Opaque white with subtle silver glitter■ 4 sheets of 12" x 12" vinyl■ Moveable and reusable■ Perfect for windows and smooth walls

Check it out under the Clearance Sale on the shopping page on my website:

and once again.........TTFN,

Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment