Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Busy as a Christmas Bee!

Busy time of the year and I love it! We just need a little more snow to make it perfect. That is why I live in the mountains - snow makes a cozy, fluffy holiday season. I have been busy making 100's of homemade Christmas cards for my day job. Talked my boss into letting me do them if he bought the supplies. I think it adds a personal touch to our holiday cards going out to a vendors and home owners. Don't you? I will post that cutey tonight so you can see. I have also been working on a Christmas card for our demo swap we are having Thursday night. Local demos getting together to talk and celebrate the season. I will post that one as well. Too cute. each card I create gets better and better. By looking at some of these cards, you would think I was artistic. I'm not. Stampin Up just makes it so easy!

Funny story: last night I started Davis' first advent calendar/book. The calendar goes with a little bear book, you read a story page per night. Davis (he is 3) looked at me like I was crazy! It was so cute. Another idea, is to wrap 24 Christmas books and let your child open one a night to read.

Anyhoo............hope you are as busy as me but enjoying your time!
Post the cards tonight for all to see!

TTFN,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment