Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Stamp Club




It's Sunday and the boys are out at the park. I just took my Anatomy/Physiology test so now I can play a little bit before they get home. So, the two cards are the Christmas cards we will be doing for my November Stamp Club. It is going to be crazy as we have 25 girls coming and we reserved a private dining room at Brickhouse 40. It is Jessica's birthday. So food, cake, and fun!

The concept for the two cards came from a couple of samples I saw on Splitcoasters. I just love the Medallion stamp. I think it represents pure elegance. So many ways you can use it. The Merry Christmas card is simple yet beautiful. I love the straight lines and the two colors. Listed below are the supplies I used for each card. They are easy to make and would make wonderful Holiday cards:

Medallion Card:
- Medallion stamp
- Card stock: Bermuda Bay, Soft Suede, and Kraft
- Bermuda Bay ink pad and ribbon
- Clear crystal brad
- I brushed the edges with a sponge using soft suede ink
- Versa Mark pad
- Serene Snowflake stamp set

Merry Christmas Card:
- Merry Christmas stamp from Teeny Tiny Words
- Card stock: Old Olive, Whisper White, and Real Red
- Real Red polka dot ribbon
- Real Red marker
- Old Olive Ink Pad
- Holiday Best Stamp Hostess Set
- Merry Moments DSP
- Ornament Punch

Thanks so much for looking!
TTFN,

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment