Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Wreaths for Sale!!










Wanting something different for your holiday decor? Well, look no further............here are 3 types of holiday wreaths that I made from Designer Paper - yes, paper! They are so fun and festive! The wreath base is styrofoam. I cut out the pieces in 6" x 1" strips, curled them with my Stampin Up bone and pinned them on. Here is the offer:

Size: S ($15), M ($20), L ($25) + shipping

Colors: Stampin Up Bella Bleu DSP, Stampin Up Merry Moments DSP, and a contraband holiday paper (shown in that order)

I apologize ahead of time for some of the dark photos.......why in the world the flash would go off on some and not others............for the life of me, could not figure that one out.

If you are interested in ordering a wreath - please email me at yoo_alford@yahoo.com.

TTFN,
Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment