Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Spring........

Dear Spring: Please hurry the hell up - I miss you.

I just absolutley LOVE this scrapbook page. I got the idea from another crafter and for the life of me, can't remember who. I look at so many a day. I live in Winter Park, Colorado - about 9200 feet above see level, in the Rocky Mountains. Spring here is defined as some snow, no buds and lots of snowmelt which leads to lot of mud. Thus why we call it Mudseason. We can't plant our flowers until after Father's Day (June) or they will die. Believe me, I have tried. So, in honor of Spring, I created this fun page - Dear Spring. My monthly scrapbook girls loved it. It was not an easy page to do but it allowed for a lot of individual creativity. Now I just need to go out and take some photos of trees with no buds, snow melting, and maybe a few deer in my yard (can you believe about 100!).

Thanks for looking!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment