Wednesday, April 14, 2010

and more scrapbooking pages..........



Here are the other two pages we did for my monthly scrapbooking pages (March). I used all Stampin Up products on these two pages. Loved how they turned out. I am still getting page ideas from other stampers but I always change it up before it is all over with. Can't help it - there are so many cool things you can add to a page. Like I have said before, I absolutely adore the Circle Circus stamp set that I used on the background of the Splish Splash page. This page can used for bath tub time or for swimming photos. And if you move around like I used to, the HOME page is a neat way to document what you now call home. I love my home.

Just a reminder that April is the last month to purchase items from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Click here for a viewing.

Thanks for looking!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment